Help to accelerate your business
Mentoring / Online Tools / Masterclasses/ Grants
What is ACCELERATE?
A programme of intensive support for ambitious businesses based in the Leeds City Region.
Regain control of your business, build resilience and prepare yourself to embrace the new business landscape with our new Accelerate programme launching in July.
Reshaped and delivered virtually, Accelerate combines 6 online masterclasses with a weekly live webinar where you can discuss and explore key topics.
You will also benefit from 15 hours of mentoring support to help you stabilise your business, implement the changes you need and identify immediate priorities and identify a pathway to bounce back.
- A series of 6 pre-recorded Masterclasses covering key topics such as Re-setting the Business, Re-connecting with Customers and Moving my Finances Forward which you can access flexibly.
- A weekly live webinar to explore the Masterclass topics and have the opportunity to discuss these with our academic lead and other businesses,
Webinar 1 – Resetting the business
Explore the external environment post Covid and look at how your customers, market, behaviours and business will be impacted. Regain control and determine your immediate priorities.
Webinar 2 – Reconnecting with customers (Sales & Marketing)
Understand how Covid may have affected your markets, stakeholders and the end users. Explore sales, negotiation and pitching techniques to reach new customers and identify new opportunities.
Webinar 3 – Making Your website work harder (SEO/Digital Marketing)
Learn some simple steps to improve the online user experience and explore SEO techniques to help generate more sales leads.
Webinar 4 – Bouncing Back
Develop a strategy for recovery and explore opportunities to pivot your business and plan for growth.
Webinar 5 – Hitting the Ground running
Review your business operations and the key challenges faced in adapting to new habits and opportunities. Look at how to manage your business culture and team post Covid.
Webinar 6 – Moving my finances forward
Determine your financial priorities and review the revenue and cost structures of your business. Focus on lean start up and ‘bootstrapping’ to grow your business.
- Guided learning tasks and access to a resource library to help you complete your own Action Plan for recovery.
- Up to 15 hours of one to one mentoring
- Access to wider University support including student and graduate talent via recruitment, internships and placements and opportunities to collaborate on research projects
- Access to grants and funding
Kirstie Frenneaux says, “In these uncertain times, we want to help businesses regain focus, provide them with the skills and knowledge to make informed decisions and give them the confidence and support to get their business back on track’’
Funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Accelerate at Leeds Beckett University is part of the AD:VENTURE programme.
It is aimed at businesses who are:
- Looking to grow and create jobs in the Leeds City Region
- Delivering their product or services to other businesses rather than direct to the consumer.
- Looking for a structured programme, with flexible one to one support, which will keep you on track to help achieve your goals.
Please Note: ERDF Eligibility criteria do apply, and businesses in consumer retail (Only selling to the public), primary agriculture, and nuclear decommissioning and education provision will not be eligible. If you aren’t sure, give us a call or email and we can clarify before you register.
We can also help you with…
Ready to start your AD:VENTURE?
Register your interest and one of our advisors will be happy to help…