Universities successfully work in partnership with a wide range of small businesses in a variety of ways, for example:
- Access to leading-edge facilities and academic expertise
- Partnerships to develop new lines of business
- Expert training to support people development from technical skills to leadership and management
- Access to new talent from interns, placement students and graduates
There are 2 universities involved in the Ad:Venture partnership, each with specialist expertise.
Leeds Beckett academic staff can offer you their expert knowledge in the following areas:
- Business growth: Business planning and strategy, knowing and growing your customer base, sales and marketing, scaling up your business, effective leadership, networking and financial management
- Harnessing technology: cyber security, green and sustainable IT, robotics, 3D printing, gamification, virtual reality, app development, video development and web design
ACCELERATE AT LEEDS BECKETT UNIVERSITY
Regain control of your business, build resilience and prepare yourself to embrace the new business landscape with our new Accelerate programme launching in July.
Reshaped and delivered virtually, Accelerate combines 6 online masterclasses with a weekly live webinar where you can discuss and explore key topics. You will also benefit from 15 hours of mentoring support to help you stabilise your business, implement the changes you need and identify immediate priorities and identify a pathway to bounce back.
It is aimed at businesses who are:
- Looking to grow and create jobs in the Leeds City Region
- Delivering their product or services to other businesses rather than direct to the consumer.
- Looking for a structured programme, with flexible one to one support, which will keep you on track to help achieve your goals.
Unlock your business potential, overcome your growth barriers and gain access to expert advice via our programme of support.
AD:VENTURE at Leeds Trinity University
AD:VENTURE Workshops at Leeds Trinity University
As a small and specialist University we offer expert advice through our programme of AD:VENTURE workshops in Marketing and Sales, Finance and Tax, Public Relations, Resilience in Business, Social Media, Photography and Video, Search Engine Optimisation, Pay Per Click and Building Websites. We also offer a Business Advice Café where you can ask an expert specific business questions.
Areas of Expertise
In tandem with our professional workshops we have specialist knowledge in the following areas: Media, Film and Journalism; Business including SME growth and development; Childhood and Education; Criminology, Sociology and Psychology (including Sport Psychology and Forensic Psychology); Health, Nutrition, Sport and Physical Education (including Sports Coaching).
Leeds Trinity Business Network
We play a major part in our community and this includes supporting and mentoring local businesses. As part of our support, we offer the Leeds Trinity Business Network; a thriving, informal and free network with an opportunity to make good connections, raise your profile, and learn something new to grow your business http://www.leedstrinity.ac.uk/business-and-partnerships/leeds-trinity-business-network
Leeds Trinity University is set on a beautiful green campus in Horsforth, a town located six miles north-west of Leeds city centre and two miles from Leeds Bradford Airport. Our campus is well-connected, with Horsforth station linked by our shuttle bus, or a ten-minute walk away. There is plenty of parking and it is free to park after 4.30pm. http://www.leedstrinity.ac.uk/about-us/location
Interested in a chat? Don’t miss out on expert support – Think Big and register today.
To apply for help from any of our partner Universities, or to register your interest in upcoming programmes, please register using the button below, and the partner Universities will contact you to progress the support you require.
We can also help you with…
Ready to start your AD:VENTURE?
Register your interest and one of our advisors will be happy to help…