Universities successfully work in partnership with a wide range of small businesses in a variety of ways, for example:
- Access to leading-edge facilities and academic expertise
- Partnerships to develop new lines of business
- Expert training to support people development from technical skills to leadership and management
- Access to new talent from interns, placement students and graduates
There are 2 universities involved in the Ad:Venture partnership, each with specialist expertise.
Our specialist knowledge is in the following areas: Media, Film and Journalism; Business including SME growth and development; Childhood and Education; Criminology, Sociology and Psychology (including Sport Psychology and Forensic Psychology); Health, Nutrition, Sport and Physical Education (including Sports Coaching).
Leeds Beckett academic staff can offer you their expert knowledge in the following areas:
- Business growth: Business planning and strategy, knowing and growing your customer base, sales and marketing, scaling up your business, effective leadership, networking and financial management
- Harnessing technology: cyber security, green and sustainable IT, robotics, 3D printing, gamification, virtual reality, app development, video development and web design
Interested in a chat? Don’t miss out on expert support – Think Big and register today.
To apply for help from any of our partner Universities, or to register your interest in upcoming programmes, please register using the button below, and the partner Universities will contact you to progress the support you require.
We can also help you with…
Ready to start your AD:VENTURE?
Register your interest and one of our advisors will be happy to help…