West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
The delivery of a series of business growth workshop for pre -starts, start-ups and young business as part of the AD:VENTURE programme.
The West and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce are looking to engage a number of contractors to deliver a series of workshops across the Leeds City Region as part of the AD:VENTURE business support programme.
The AD:VENTURE programme provides ERDF funded growth support to pre-start, start-up and young business in their first three years of trading in the Leeds City Region. For further details please see: www.ad-venture.org.uk
The AD:VENTURE Programme is part funded by European Regional Development Funding.
Contractors will be required to deliver;
- Virtual and physical workshops that cover the themes set out below. Physical workshops will be delivered at a specified venue, virtual workshops will be delivered via an online platform.
- Virtual Workshops are expected to last no longer than 1.5 hours, with approx. 1 hour of main content delivery, allowing 15 minutes for initial client registration and tech check, and around 15 minutes for client Q&A and workshop close down. Workshops delivered virtually may require two or more sessions to cover more in-depth content, where this is the case this will need to be delivered within a 7 day window.
- Physical Workshops are expected to be no longer than 3 hours, contractors will be expected to arrive at the specified venue at least 15 minutes prior to the workshop for set up purposes.
- Details of expected learning points and/or outcomes for participants. There should be a minimum of 3 learning points and /or outcomes. As a result of participating in a workshop an AD:VENTURE clients should have the additional skills, knowledge and tools to implement changes and improvement in their business. The contractor will need to provide appropriate resource such as; toolkits, checklists or action plan to enable and support client to achieve this aim.
Physical workshops will typically be delivered to a group of between 10-15 clients with a maximum of 20 participants (subject to room size), Virtual workshops will be delivered to a group of approximately 15- 20 clients with a maximum of 25 clients attending online, via the specified web conferencing software platform provided by AD:VENTURE. Physical workshops will be delivered in locations across the Leeds City Region. AD:VENTURE covers the following Local Authority Districts;
Harrogate, Selby, York, Leeds, Wakefield, Kirklees, Craven, Bradford, Calderdale.
Number and frequency of workshops required will be determined by the programme and subject to demand from and popularity with AD:VENTURE participants.
Workshops should be engaging and interactive, enabling clients to ask questions and apply practical learning.
We are looking for providers that are able to cover the themes identified below. We would welcome proposals that offer specific topics that address areas identified within each of the key themes.
Please consider the section below as a broad description of the kind of proposals we would like to receive, rather than a prescriptive list of workshop titles or content. We would like providers to use their own experiences of working with this particular client group to propose workshop titles and content that will appeal to and address the needs of AD:VENTURE participants.
Providers can submit proposals for any 1 or more of the themes, and outline any number of proposed workshops under each theme to address the topics identified.
AD:VENTURE participants will come to the programme with different levels of existing knowledge & experience of the business topics below. To address this, where appropriate we would welcome proposal that include workshops or workshop series designed for these different levels of knowledge.
- Marketing Your New Business
- Customer Management
- Making Sales& “Selling” your Business
- Funding & Finance for Business
- Staff & Developing your Team
- Business Strategy
- Website Creation and Optimisation
Tender Open Date
Tuesday 16th March 2021
Your response is required by: 12noon Wednesday 7th April 2021
How to return your Proposal
You are instructed to return your documents by email to:
Emails must be clearly marked:
“Confidential – Ad: Venture workshop Provision Proposal”
You MUST respond by the date and time indicated to be considered.
For full details please see the downloadable PDF document HERE