Pinpoint is a marketplace management agency. We are the only comprehensive marketplace management company in the UK. As a comprehensive marketplace agency we work with a handful of clients and manage their online presence on sites such as eBay and Amazon. In management terms we manage their full presence – from listing goods, to liaising with customers and couriers and dealing with refunds and customer disputes.
To continue the expansion of our business we are looking to automate a large portion of our workflows which would significantly cut our manual work time. A sales management portal would provide a platform where all stakeholders could gain access to the relevant information in real time and where our employees could create customer support ticketing workflows. This portal shall be maintained by Pinpoint and/or its representatives. Necessary software and licenses are to be provided to maintain the website. All licenses, if any, will be procured in the name of Pinpoint.
HOW TO SUBMIT A QUOTE
If you would like to submit a quote for this work, please read the full specification below, and respond by providing an electronic submission to the following email address:
For any queries you can contact on 01924 444434
Please provide in your preferred format, along with a full and clear pricing schedule covering all required aspects of the specification.
The deadline for submissions is 30 JUNE 2020
Our sales portal will be a website centred sales management system integrated with our marketplaces. Some of the features of the portal are listed below. It will primarily be a closed network that will facilitate the access of live sales data for the relevant stakeholders. The Portal will have 3 main aspects to it. It will/be
- A bespoke and professional website portal that will be integrated with our online marketplaces allowing our clients to gain view of live orders and download sales reports all from one portal removing the need for us to send over data manually or for our partners to login to each marketplace individually
- Integrated with our courier partner couriers allowing for automated uploads of shipping labels and additional customer delivery details
- Allow the creation of ticketing system which will allow our employees to delegate tasks and respond to customer enquiries all from one portal
Additional Specification details
- Portal should have master admin access for Pinpoint only allowing us to reset user passwords and view log of activities
- Portal should have UIM (user identity management facility)
- Pinpoint will own the domain name registration of the sales portal
- Portal should be designed in a way that it will permit stakeholders to view and download relevant and live data
- Website should allow the users to upload, access and navigate the information easily. Stakeholders should have ability to create and save custom reports, easily share reports with others users and export reports to Excel
- It should contain in site archive functions, filter options to maximise the search.
- Portal must be compatible with all currently and available browsers and no plugins are to be required as default to access the portal
- It should support users to print or email pages.
- Broad design of the portal to be generic type and different types of categories of contents/user to be maintained by Web-admin with the facility of addition, deletion, edit, restoring and hide from public view