10th October 2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Art of Selling
This masterclass takes place over two full days. Please note that it is necessary to attend both days. The dates are:
Thursday, 10th October, 09:30 – 16:30
Thursday, 17th October, 09:30 – 16:30
This two day programme will help you to:
- Identify your customers’ real needs
• Develop a great sales pitch that you can implement into your business to boost your overall sales performance
• Create a structured approach to the sales process, understanding the ‘how to’ as well as the ‘what to do’ when it comes to sales activities
• Introducing negotiation principles and closing a sale
• Take part in interactive and practical activities to help boost your confidence and belief in your sales ability.
Your facilitator: Paul Rhodes
Paul has over 25 years’ experience in a number of blue chip companies in a variety of marketing and leadership roles. He now specialises in developing and delivering courses with a Strategic, Commercial and Marketing bias for new and established enterprises. Paul’s consulting roles have included developing strategic plans for new entrants into markets and working on strategic projects in a range of sectors including retail, textiles, chemicals and renewable energy.
Cloth Hall Court
Am I eligible?
The AD:VENTURE project is aimed at providing support to young and growing businesses with an eligibility focus on:
- SMEs under 3 years old
- Based in the Leeds City Region
- Trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care, and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality)
- Commitment and plans for achieving growth in turnover and creation of jobs