12th April 2019 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Social Media Masterclass York
Bring along your laptop or device and make some updates to your social media as we work together throughout the day at this one day workshop.
We will also be exploring social advertising in more detail during the day and starting to develop a social media strategy specifically for your business.
- Create a focused and achievable marketing strategy for your business
- Gain a deeper knowledge of how to optimise and gain more from LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Google+ and more
- Achieve results in marketing, advertising and business development by mastering current techniques on social media
- Learn the shortcuts and tips to improve your social media knowledge and efficiency
- Learn how to manage a crisis / incident on social media
- This workshop is being delivered by Janet Bebb from Social Progress.
There will be a half an hour break during the day. A light lunch will be provided.
Date And Time
Fri, 12 April 2019
10:00 – 16:00 BST
Smart Suite, IT Centre
York Science Park, Innovation Way
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.