20th June 2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Scaling Up Your Business Masterclass
This business masterclass takes place over two full days. Please note that it is necessary to attend both days. The dates are:
Thursday 20 June, 09:00 – 16:30
Thursday 27 June, 09:30 – 16:30
This two day masterclass is aimed at those young businesses who have been set up but are now looking to grow. How do you adapt your business to overcome the challenges that growth can present?
This two day programme will help you to:
- Attract and keep the right people as you grow
- Understand how to build and retain the business culture you want
- Clearly define operational processes that are designed for growth
- Understand how governance impacts your business
- Prepare for the storms that lay ahead
- Develop partnerships to enable growth
Your facilitator: Mark Copsey
Mark Copsey is an experienced consultant and academic who has worked with more than two hundred small and medium sized enterprises to deliver a range of consultancy and training services relating to marketing, business culture, operational systems and HR. Mark was previously CEO of a Chamber of Commerce before going into consultancy specialising in growth strategy and investment.
University Business Centre – Halifax
27 Horton Street
Am I eligible?
The AD:VENTURE project is aimed at providing support to young and growing businesses with an eligibility focus on:
- SMEs under 3 years old
- Based in the Leeds City Region
- ERDF Eligibility criteria do apply and business must be trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail, only selling to the public and hospitality)
- Commitment and plans for achieving growth in turnover and creation of jobs