Starts in 16 Days, 13 Hours
4th September 2019 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Ready – Steady – Go
Do you have a great idea for a new business or are you in the early stages of trading and located in Calderdale?
Do you need expert help in scoping out your ideas, refining your business plan and want to learn essential business skills?
OUR READY – STEADY – GO PROGRAMME WILL EQUIP YOU WITH THE PRACTICAL SKILLS & TOOLS TO ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
- Do my ideas have the potential to be a robust, resilient & strong business?
- How can I turn my ideas into viable products or services?
- How will I reach my ideal customers?
- Do I have what it takes to make this work?
THE PROGRAMME CONSISTS OF THREE HALF-DAY FACILITATED WORKSHOPS INTERSPERSED WITH 1:1 MENTORING TO GET YOU MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
- Get Ready: Wednesday 24th July, 09:30. University Business Centre – Halifax
- Find your Steady balance: Wednesday 14th August, 09:30. University Business Centre – Halifax
- Good to Go: Wednesday 4th September, 09:30. University Business Centre – Halifax
PLUS 1:1 HOUR-LONG MENTORING APPOINTMENTS TO HELP YOU IMPLEMENT YOUR ACTION PLAN FROM JULY THROUGH TO THE END OF SEPTEMBER.
Am I Eligible?
The Ad:Venture programme is funded by the European Regional Development Fund to support the business growth of SME’s in the Leeds City Region. You are eligible if you are:
– An SME under 3 years old
– Based in the Leeds City Region (Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Calderdale, Kirklees, Harrogate, Selby, Craven and York)
– Trading in an eligible sector (excluding: primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care, and sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality)
– Committed to achieving growth in turnover and creation of jobs