Starts in 6 Days, 1 Hour
24th June 2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Prosperous Planning To Develop Your Business
This masterclass takes place over two full days. Please note that it is necessary to attend both days. The dates are:
Monday 17 June (9:30-16:30)
Monday 24 June (9:30-16:30)
Learn the essential steps to transform your business with our expert-led masterclass that will leave you inspired. Come along to focus, plan, and fully develop your business ideas.
This two day programme will help you to:
- Develop your business ideas into a fully formed product and service
- Design a value proposition that is customer focused and customer driven
- Design and build a business model around your target customer
- Develop a revenue model
- Validate your model and assess its chances of success
Your facilitator: Mark Copsey
Mark Copsey is an experienced consultant and academic who has worked with more than two hundred small and medium sized enterprises to deliver a range of consultancy and training services relating to marketing, business culture, operational systems and HR. Mark was previously CEO of a Chamber of Commerce before going into consultancy specialising in growth strategy and investment.
Business Centre – Wakefield College
Am I eligible?
The AD:VENTURE project is aimed at providing support to young and growing businesses with an eligibility focus on:
- SMEs under 3 years old
- Based in the Leeds City Region
- ERDF Eligibility criteria do apply and business must be trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail, only selling to the public and hospitality)
- Commitment and plans for achieving growth in turnover and creation of jobs