23rd July 2019 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Pitching your Business
Join us at this half day workshop where you will learn how to:
- Identify Your Target Audience
- Create a Clear & Targeted Sales Message – Advantages v Features
- The What, How & Why Principle
- Understanding Buying Drivers
- Building a Simple, Effective Pitch Structure
- Practical Delivery Techniques
- Action Plan
This workshop is being delivered by Nick Bramley from Impactus Group.
Date and Time
Tue, 23 July 2019
09:30 – 12:30 BST
Bradford Chamber of Commerce
Devere House, Vicar Lane
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.