13th September 2019 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Networking Skills Workshop – Wetherby
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
Join us at our Adventure workshop on Networking Skills. This session will cover the following:
- What type of network is right for my business
- What to do before the event
- Approaching strangers and introducing yourself
- Socialising – joining and leaving groups easily
- Making a good first impression
- Networking do’s and don’ts
- What to do after the event
Although these workshops provide an ideal opportunity to upgrade your skills as a standalone session they do offer a support set of training courses for you or your team when booked as a whole especially when combined with the “Sales for the non sales” and “Presentation Skills” workshops.
This workshop is being delivered by Nick Bramley from Impactus Group.