Starts in 3 Days, 14 Hours
22nd July 2019 9:30 am - 12:30 am
Networking Skills – Workshop in Leeds
Join us at our AD:VENTURE workshop on Networking Skills. This session will cover the following:
- What type of network is right for my business
- What to do before the event
- Approaching strangers and introducing yourself
- Socialising – joining and leaving groups easily
- Making a good first impression
- Networking do’s and don’ts
- What to do after the event
Although these workshops provide an ideal opportunity to upgrade your skills as a standalone session they do offer a support set of training courses for you or your team when booked as a whole especially when combined with the “Sales for the non sales” and “Presentation Skills” workshops.
This workshop is being delivered by Nick Bramley from Impactus Group.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.
Date And Time
Mon, 22 July 2019
09:30 – 12:30 BST
Leeds Chamber of Commerce
5th Floor, Carlton Tower
34 St Paul’s Street