21st March 2019 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Marketing for Growth & Getting Data Protection Right
Learn from industry experts and tackle these TWO hot topics in one morning.
Marketing for Growth – 9.30 am to 2.00 pm – Jonny Ross, Fleek Marketing
- Have you just started your business and want to ensure you have the correct marketing strategy in place?
- Do you struggle to keep on top of all the new digital technologies and platforms, or which you should be focusing on?
- Do you need a marketing plan that you can take away and implement tomorrow?
Led by digital strategist Jonny Ross from Fleek Marketing (one of Yorkshire Business Insider’s ‘42 under 42’), this 3 hour marketing masterclass gives an overview of all the main marketing channels and social media platforms, explaining how to use them and exploring which ones are best to reach different target audiences.
Data Protection and Marketing: Getting it Right – 1 pm to 2 pm – Shulmans LLP
Many businesses come unstuck by innocently or naively breaking marketing laws, but businesses can still market their services effectively and lawfully. This seminar looks at:
- Whether you need consent for direct marketing and what other options are available?
- How to obtain compliant consent?
- Where is marketing law going in the future?
Led by legal specialists from Shulmans LLP (a UK top 200 corporate law firm), this 1 hour seminar will demystify the rules that apply to businesses in relation to unsolicited direct marketing communications (such as email, text, live calls and post) and explains the key aspects of data protection legislation on the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED
Date And Time
Thu, 21 March 2019
09:30 – 14:00 GMT
10 Wellington Place
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.