10th September 2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Marketing for Business Success
This masterclass takes place over two full days. Please note that it is necessary to attend both days. The dates are:
Thursday, 10 September, 09:30 – 16:30 (Digital Hub, Leeds, LS12 1BE)
Thursday, 12 September, 09:30 – 16:30 (Cloth Hall Court, Leeds, LS1 2HA)
This two day programme will help you to:
- Identify who is the best customer for your business
• Become known by your customers
• Understand the key differences between Business to Business Markets (b2b) and Business to Consumer markets (b2c)
• Learn how to identify your organisation’s strengths and weaknesses and recognise areas of opportunity and threat.
• Gain knowledge on how to build and promote your brand, using traditional and social media to promote your business
Your facilitator: Paul Rhodes
Paul has over 25 years’ experience in a number of blue chip companies in a variety of marketing and leadership roles. He now specialises in developing and delivering courses with a Strategic, Commercial and Marketing bias for new and established enterprises. Paul’s consulting roles have included developing strategic plans for new entrants into markets and working on strategic projects in a range of sectors including retail, textiles, chemicals and renewable energy.
Am I eligible?
The AD:VENTURE project is aimed at providing support to young and growing businesses with an eligibility focus on:
- SMEs under 3 years old
- Based in the Leeds City Region
- Trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care, and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality)
- Commitment and plans for achieving growth in turnover and creation of jobs