12th February 2020 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Mapping & Maximising Your Customer Journey – Leeds
Wednesday 12 February 2020, 09:30 – 12:30pm
Today’s customers are faced with an ever-increasing number of choices which means their expectations are high. Marketing alone cannot attract the quantity (or quality) of new customers businesses need, nor will it keep customers engaged, happy and loyal to remain. In this lively, interactive and practical workshop you will learn how to create your own customer journey and explore ideas to maximise their customer experience.
Once you understand WHY the customer (experience) is king, we’ll roll up our sleeves and fill the gaps to turn your Customer Journey dial to 11.
Over six stages, from how you raise awareness to building an army of advocates, we’ll show you how to add value to each stage of your Customer Journey so they move from one stage to the next with ease. A workshop guaranteed to change your perspective on marketing forever, giving you the tools to manage your customers’ experience, grow your business, relationships and profit – for the long term.
- Customer Experience – why, what and how
- The Customer Journey in six stages
- Mapping out your own Customer Journey
- How to identify opportunities and pain-points en route
- Collating innovative ideas to fill the gaps
- How to add value to each stage to attract, impress, retain and grow
- Marketing systems, templates and collateral ideas for each stage
- Actions to prioritise which stage to address first for easy wins
- How to get your team tuned into the Customer Experience
If you are tired of start-stop, knee jerk marketing campaigns and are looking to grow your business with a more consistent approach, then this workshop is for you. If you are brimming with ideas with how to give your customers the best experience, you just don’t know where to start, then let’s get to work!
This workshop is being delivered by Marianne Smith from Impactus Group.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.