28th July 2021 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Mapping & Maximising Your Customer Journey – Leeds
Wednesday 27 November 2019, 09:30 – 12:30PM
Today’s customers are faced with an ever-increasing number of choices which means their expectations are high. Marketing alone cannot attract the quantity (or quality) of new customers businesses need, nor will it keep customers engaged, happy and loyal to remain.
Explore ideas to maximise your customers experience by learning how to create your own customer journey and this session will fill in the gaps to turn your Customer Journey dial to 11.
Over six stages from how you raise awareness to building an army of advocates, you’ll be shown how to add value to each stage of your Customer Journey.
A workshop guaranteed to change your perspective on marketing forever, giving you the tools to manage your customers’ experience, grow your business, relationships and profit – for the long term.
- Customer Experience – why, what and how
- The Customer Journey in six stages
- Mapping out your own Customer Journey
- How to identify opportunities and pain-points en route
- Collating innovative ideas to fill the gaps
- How to add value to each stage to attract, impress, retain and grow
- Marketing systems, templates and collateral ideas for each stage
- Actions to prioritise which stage to address first for easy wins
- How to get your team tuned into the Customer Experience
This workshop is being delivered by Marianne Smith from Impactus Group.
Leeds City Centre – Venue TBC
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund