Starts in 5 Months, 7 Days
26th November 2021 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Managing Growth – Part 2
This two part workshop will help you to formulate a growth strategy by identifying and developing the following areas:
- Identifying resource gaps
- Identifying skills gaps
- Carrying out an internal audit for growth
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses within the organisation.
- Matching these strengths and weaknesses to the external environment to create the effective foundations for growth.
- Preparing a growth strategy
- Identifying and controlling the main costs when growing.
• An understanding and definition of their company’s growth goal.
• An understand of the tasks that they as leaders and their teams are doing that are holding them back from achieving growth.
• An identification of the tasks that will speed up their growth.
• An understanding of the importance of a scorecard for assessing and maintaining growth.
• Knowledge of how to hold themselves to account and how to encourage their team to hold each other to account.
- The four-step process to managing and maintaining growth.
- Defined growth goal
- An efficient and effective path to reach the goal.
- A management scorecard to use regularly within the company.
Logging on to the session:
You will receive a reminder email two days before the online workshop this will give you the link and password you will require to enter the session. You will be taken to a registration page, if you can fill out your details in and click register you will be taken through to the online workshop. The workshop will start prompt at 10am, however for our records you will be required to sign into the session. Therefore can I ask you log on to the workshop from 9.30am. Once you are in the session, you will receive a signing in sheet, if you can follow the instructions via the email and sign the document online and click complete.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.