Starts in 3 Months, 19 Days
16th February 2022 9:30 am - 11:30 am
An interactive and informative webinar to help you manage growth within your business.
This two part workshop will help you to formulate a growth strategy by identifying and developing the following areas:
- Identifying resource gaps
- Identifying skills gaps
- Carrying out an internal audit for growth
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses within the organisation.
- Matching these strengths and weaknesses to the external environment to create the effective foundations for growth.
- Preparing a growth strategy
- Identifying and controlling the main costs when growing.
▪ How to carry out an internal audit for growth.
▪ Identification of any resource and skills gaps within your business and how to fill them.
▪ Understanding how internal factors and external influences relate to each other.
▪ Identification of the main costs to growth and how to control them
Logging on to the session:
You will receive a reminder email two days before the online workshop this will give you the link and password you will require to enter the session. You will be taken to a registration page, if you can fill out your details in and click register you will be taken through to the online workshop. The workshop will start prompt at 10am, however for our records you will be required to sign into the session. Therefore can I ask you log on to the workshop from 9.30am. Once you are in the session, you will receive a signing in sheet, if you can follow the instructions via the email and sign the document online and click complete.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.