13th July 2021 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Business Model Canvas Workshop
The Business Model Canvas is a really simple but versatile planning tool that breaks down your business into nine building blocks and helps you to articulate:
• WHY your business exists and the value you deliver to your clients
• WHO those clients are
• HOW their needs are met
• WHAT activities need to take place to meet these needs
• The resulting key drivers of revenue and costs to ensure VIABILITY
Once you have mapped your business model you can use this to aid the strategic growth and decision making in a variety of ways.
In this workshop you will
1. Be introduced to the canvas and the nine blocks
2. Have a go at modelling your own business onto the canvas
3. Start to think about how you can use it to help grow your business
Logging on to the session:
You will receive a reminder email two days before the online workshop this will give you the link and password you will require to enter the session. You will be taken to a registration page, if you can fill out your details in and click register you will be taken through to the online workshop. The workshop will start prompt at 10am, however for our records you will be required to sign into the session. Therefore can I ask you log on to the workshop from 9.30am. Once you are in the session, you will receive a signing in sheet, if you can follow the instructions via the email and sign the document online and click complete.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.