1st September 2021 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Making LinkedIn a client generating machine!
Led by digital strategist Jonny Ross (one of Yorkshire Business Insider’s ‘42 under 42’), this LinkedIn masterclass gives a really good overview of the LinkedIn platform, explaining how to use it and how to turn connections into clients.
Jonny gets 30% of his new business directly from LinkedIn. Find out how he finds, approaches and converts prospects on LinkedIn
Want to use LinkedIn to find new customers or clients, develop relationships and win new business? This workshop is for you.
In this bitesize one hour workshop you will learn:
- How to think like a search engine, if you can understand google, you will get LinkedIn!
- How to pimp your profile to be loved by LinkedIn and Google, appearing high in both of their searches for people looking for products / services you offer.
- What type of profile picture to use to ensure people do business with you
- The power of the network and how to grow it
- How to use LinkedIn search
- What LinkedIn Groups have to offer
- How to rock on LinkedIn with content, what types of content, how to be a thought leader on LinkedIn
- Understand what premium has to offer, as well as tools like LinkedIn advertising, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Expect lots of takeaway tips and tricks that are easy to implement and can achieve the best/quickest results.
This workshop is being delivered by Jonny Ross from Fleek Marketing
Logging on to the session:
You will receive a reminder email two days before the online workshop this will give you the link and password you will require to enter the session. You will be taken to a registration page, if you can fill out your details in and click register you will be taken through to the online workshop. The workshop will start prompt at 10am, however for our records you will be required to sign into the session. Therefore can I ask you log on to the workshop from 9.30am. Once you are in the session, you will receive a signing in sheet, if you can follow the instructions via the email and sign the document online and click complete.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.