20th July 2021 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Introduction to Business Planning
A one hour introductory session that provides an essential introduction to Business Planning for small and medium -sized enterprises (SMEs) which includes understanding the purpose, key components and structure of a business plan, research methods to understand and position your business proposition and growth projections and development of a strategy to take the business forward over the next 3-5 years.
• Understand the purpose and uses of a business plan
• Understand the structure of a business plan – using a business plan template we will review the plan contents section by section
• Consider essential research to gather data about your business/sector
• Understand the requirement for financial projections
• Access a strategic orbit to help your business develop a clearer vision of your growth journey
Logging on to the session:
You will receive a reminder email two days before the online workshop this will give you the link and password you will require to enter the session. You will be taken to a registration page, if you can fill out your details in and click register you will be taken through to the online workshop. The workshop will start prompt at 10am, however for our records you will be required to sign into the session. Therefore can I ask you log on to the workshop from 9.30am. Once you are in the session, you will receive a signing in sheet, if you can follow the instructions via the email and sign the document online and click complete.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.