Starts in 2 Months, 4 Days
25th September 2019 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Getting Ready for Business – Harrogate
This is a first step for anybody considering starting up their own business.
We will cover the basics that you should understand before taking those first steps and for those that have recently started a chance to reflect on whether you have covered everything.
Topics that will be covered include:
- What’s involved in starting your own business
- Marketing – including who are your customers and competitors?
- Legal trading styles – which is right for you?
- What to consider when deciding upon your business name
- Tax and National Insurance
- Do you need Insurance or a licence to trade?
- The Business Plan – it doesn’t have to be that complicated!
- The numbers – we consider pricing, start-up costs and most importantly cash flow.
Please BOOK HERE
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.