Starts in 1 Month, 2 Days
21st July 2021 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Grants and Funding for Growth:
A one hour introductory session this course provides an overview to Business Grants for small and medium -sized enterprises (SMEs) which includes information to help develop a basic understanding of grant funding, current funds available for businesses, tips on application response development and required activity post award.
• Understanding Grant Funding and how this differs from other types of funding
• Consideration of funder’s objectives
• Understanding of eligible expenditure
• Understand how to keep up to date on current Grants or research opportunities
• Exploration of current grants available
• Typical application format and common questions asked
• Access a Growth Plan template to identify your funding need
Logging on to the session:
You will receive a reminder email two days before the online workshop this will give you the link and password you will require to enter the session. You will be taken to a registration page, if you can fill out your details in and click register you will be taken through to the online workshop. The workshop will start prompt at 10am, however for our records you will be required to sign into the session. Therefore can I ask you log on to the workshop from 9.30am. Once you are in the session, you will receive a signing in sheet, if you can follow the instructions via the email and sign the document online and click complete.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.