11th November 2021 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Getting Started with Facebook and Instagram
This training is for small business owners who want to learn how to establish a presence on Facebook and Instagram. It is also intended for small business owners who are interested in learning how to create deeper connections with prospects and customers.
In this course, you’ll learn:
• The value of establishing your presence on Facebook and Instagram
• How to set up a Facebook business Page and Instagram business account
• How to attract an audience
• Engage your customers with messages on Facebook & Instagram
• Use automated messaging tools to scale your communications.
• Manage your communications on the go with Facebook Business Suite.
Logging on to the session:
You will receive a reminder email two days before the online workshop this will give you the link and password you will require to enter the session. You will be taken to a registration page, if you can fill out your details in and click register you will be taken through to the online workshop. The workshop will start prompt at 10am, however for our records you will be required to sign into the session. Therefore can I ask you log on to the workshop from 9.30am. Once you are in the session, you will receive a signing in sheet, if you can follow the instructions via the email and sign the document online and click complete.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.