Starts in 3 Months, 8 Days
27th May 2020 9:15 am - 12:30 pm
Effective Networking Skills
Join us at our Adventure workshop on Networking Skills. This session will cover the following:
- What type of network is right for my business
- What to do before the event
- Approaching strangers and introducing yourself
- Socialising – joining and leaving groups easily
- Making a good first impression
- Networking do’s and don’ts
- What to do after the event
This workshop is being delivered by Nick Bramley from Impactus Group.
Date And Time
Wed, 27 May 2020
09:15 – 12:30 BST
Bradford Chamber of Commerce
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.