6th February 2020 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Effective Networking Skills – Wakefield
Thursday 6 February 2020, 09:30 – 12:30pm
Join us at our Adventure workshop on Networking Skills. This session will cover the following:
- What type of network is right for my business
- What to do before the event
- Approaching strangers and introducing yourself
- Socialising – joining and leaving groups easily
- Making a good first impression
- Networking do’s and don’ts
- What to do after the event
This workshop is being delivered by Nick Bramley from Impactus Group.
Wakefield County Hall
Committee Room C
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.