14th September 2021 9:30 am - 11:00 am
This training is for small business owners who want to learn how to create ads from their Facebook Page, Instagram account and/or through Facebook Ads Manager, a powerful tool for creating targeted adverts using a range of tools from custom audiences, lookalike audiences, pixel codes and online website events.
In this course, you’ll learn:
• The value of advertising on Facebook and Instagram
• How to create an ad from your Facebook Page
• The value of advertising on Instagram
• How to promote your posts and Stories
• How to leverage the Facebook pixel to build stronger campaigns
• How to use custom audiences to attract and re-engage customers
• How to use Lookalike audiences to find more people like your current audience
Logging on to the session:
You will receive a reminder email two days before the online workshop this will give you the link and password you will require to enter the session. You will be taken to a registration page, if you can fill out your details in and click register you will be taken through to the online workshop. The workshop will start prompt at 10am, however for our records you will be required to sign into the session. Therefore can I ask you log on to the workshop from 9.30am. Once you are in the session, you will receive a signing in sheet, if you can follow the instructions via the email and sign the document online and click complete.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.