13th June 2018 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Are you looking to grow your business that is less than 3 years old and based in the Leeds City Region?
Then join us for our Marketing Masterclass Business Workshop by Stewart Leahy, Managing Director of Yorkshire Powerhouse where there will be an opportunity to network followed by an interactive presentation.
The session will cover the following:
– Understanding branding in the modern world – who’s the logo for, theory on branding and design in the digital age, etc
– Difference between sales and marketing – general principles of marketing, 4/7 P’s, etc
– Approaching marketing and sales with strategy and systems in mind – niche or mass market, etc
– Identifying and profiling your customers, being clear on the relationship you intend to build, etc
– Understanding USP’s and developing these into a point of difference that makes your customer sit up and listen
– Unified marketing – selecting the right communication channels and campaigns to engage then audience
– Digitally identifying prospects / leads / opportunities and squeezing a little!
For the last 20 years Stewart has provided small SME and new start businesses with advice, guidance and strategic support and he’s passionate that Yorkshire businesses can be amazing – especially if they’re given typical Yorkshire ‘straight-talking’ help in the first place.
For more info and to book the event click here.
The Venue: Storthes Hall Park, Kirkburton, Huddersfield, HD8 0WA