28th August 2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Business MOT Day
The Business MOT Days invite eligible businesses to find out more about how Leeds Beckett University can help your business to grow. Business can book in a 1 hour meeting with one of our Enterprise Support Team which will provide an opportunity to:
• Discuss your business needs in detail with a member of our team
• Critically reflect on your business performance and potential for growth
• Sound out ideas with someone independent
• Identify key action areas to enable your business to increase turnover, create jobs and develop products and services.
Following the meeting you will receive a personalised action plan detailing how you could gain support from the University and Funded Programmes of support.
What our businesses say:
“Really got me thinking about different ways to help me grow my business, particularly my customer base.”
“Really useful to step back from the business and listen to insights and opinions about the growth opportunities for our business.”
Am I eligible?
The AD:VENTURE project is aimed at providing support to young and growing businesses with an eligibility focus on:
• SMEs under 3 years old
• Based in the Leeds City Region
• Trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care. And those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality)
• Commitment and plans for achieving growth in turnover and creation of jobs