3rd September 2019 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Building an Effective Sales Function
The most important area for any business to understand and influence is that of SALES. Without sales, the business will not operate, and without being on control of your sales, there is a lot of potential to impact on any number of other key areas such as finance, cashflow, operations, supplies etc.
So how do you ensure that you maximise your sales potential, pitch for more business and win more deals? Is sales something of a “black art” to you? How do you take and keep control and how do you get the right price for your product or service?
All of these questions (and more) will be answered in this very accessible, easy to understand, myth-busting workshop. Hosted by Nick Bramley of IMPACTUS Group, one of the Region’s most successful sales experts, Nick will make this session engaging, interesting, thought provoking and even fun. He will help you to shape your sales function for the confidence needed to compete in the future. Whatever your level of experience, from novice to experienced, you will take away a host of practical tips and actions to really support your business aspirations going forward.
- Creating & Controlling An Effective Sales Strategy
- The Power of Data & Information in Creating Sales Potential
- Target Customers & What They Could Look Like?
- The Art of Prospecting for New Customers or Clients
- Creating a Compelling Offer
- Taking Your Offer to Market – Effective Engagement Techniques
- Building & Managing a Pipeline of Opportunity
- Objection Management & Handling
- How to Close a Deal
- Creating a Sales Action Plan
THERE WILL BE HALF AN HOUR BREAK DURING THE DAY. A LIGHT LUNCH WILL BE PROVIDED.