8th February 2019 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Basics of Social Media
Every business these days can benefit from social media. They just need to understand which platforms can work for their business & how to develop a social media strategy to make it all come together. This workshop is the perfect introduction to Social Media for Business.
- Why social media matters to your business
- How to find the right channels
- Building a basic social media strategy & objectives
- Exploring social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GooglePlus, Instagram, Pinterest & many more
- How to communicate online with customers
- Social Media Branding
- How social media will benefit your business
- How each social media channel functions
- Which channels will work for your business & why
- Having a clear focus and social media strategy to work through
This workshop is being delivered by Janet Bebb from Social Progress.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region. The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.