4th September 2019 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Basics of Social Media
Every business these days can benefit from social media marketing. Each business needs to understand which platforms can work for them, how to develop a social media strategy, and what type of content works well to make it all come together. This workshop is the perfect introduction to Social Media for Business.
- Why social media marketing matters to your business
- How to find the right social media channels
- Building a basic social media strategy & plan
- Exploring social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest & more
- Basic principles of social advertising
- How to communicate online with customers
- Creating eye-catching content
- Apps, Tools and Platforms to help work smarter not harder
- Social Media Branding
- Having a clear focus and social media strategy to work through
- How each social media channel functions
- Understand where to focus your efforts online and why
- How social media marketing will benefit your business
- Basics of social advertising
How to use apps, tools and platforms for your social media marketing and content creation
This workshop is being delivered by Janet Bebb from Social Progress.
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund