11th September 2019 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Basics of Social Media
Every business these days can benefit from social media marketing. Each business needs to understand which platforms can work for them, how to develop a social media strategy, and what type of content works well to make it all come together. This workshop is the perfect introduction to Social Media for Business.
- Why social media marketing matters to your business
- How to find the right social media channels
- Building a basic social media strategy & plan
- Exploring social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest & more
- Basic principles of social advertising
- How to communicate online with customers
- Creating eye-catching content
- Apps, Tools and Platforms to help work smarter not harder
- Social Media Branding
- Having a clear focus and social media strategy to work through
- How each social media channel functions
- Understand where to focus your efforts online and why
- How social media marketing will benefit your business
- Basics of social advertising
How to use apps, tools and platforms for your social media marketing and content creation
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.