15th May 2019 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday 15th May, 09:30 – 16:30
Leeds Beckett University invite businesses interested in productivity and efficiency to take part in an exciting “Productivity Programme”. The three stage programme will help your businesses to improve and embed productivity to increase sales and save costs.
Learn the essential measures of the efficiency of production with our expert-led masterclass that will help analyse your current performance and increase your business productivity.
What is involved?
Diagnostic: You will undertake a simple pre-programme survey followed by a telephone interview with academic Ollie Jones to understand what productivity means to you and your business. The initial diagnostic phase will aim to benchmark your productivity strengths and opportunities.
Masterclass: Following the diagnostic, you will attend a one day masterclass which will help your business understand the nature of productivity; explain why it’s important, and how it links to growth. We will explore how to increase your productivity, as well as deciding the most suitable methodology, tools, and techniques for your productivity improvement.
The masterclass will help you establish goals, create actions, prioritise work and gain top tips from an experienced academic and other likeminded businesses.
Business Visit: Ollie will visit your business to discuss the actions from the workshop and will provide practical advice, feedback and guidance on the development and implementation of your productivity performance management plan.
Who should participate in this programme
- If you want to become more productive in the work you aim to approach
- If you have ever tried to be more productive
- If you want to develop strategies for planning future productivity
- If you want to understand more about productivity and what more you could be doing to achieve
Am I eligible?
The AD:VENTURE project is aimed at providing support to young and growing businesses with an eligibility focus on:
- SMEs under 3 years old
- Based in the Leeds City Region
- Trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care, and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality)
- Commitment and plans for achieving growth in turnover and creation of jobs
Leeds Digital Hub
No. 1 Leeds
26 Whitehall Road