14th December 2018 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The AD:VENTURE programme delivers ERDF funded growth support to existing businesses in their first 3 years of trading and for people planning to start a business within the Leeds City Region.
Basics of Social Media
Every business these days can benefit from social media. They just need to understand which platforms can work for their business & how to develop a social media strategy to make it all come together. This workshop is the perfect introduction to Social Media for Business.
- Why social media matters to your business
- How to find the right channels
- Building a basic social media strategy & objectives
- Exploring social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, GooglePlus, Instagram, Pinterest & many more
- How to communicate online with customers
- Social Media Branding
- How social media will benefit your business
- How each social media channel functions
- Which channels will work for your business & why
- Having a clear focus and social media strategy to work through
This workshop is being delivered by Janet Bebb from Social Progress.
The AD:VENTURE programme is supported by the 2014 – 2020 European Regional Development Fund.