NorthernMax² is hosting an end event for the members and key supporters of the business accelerator on the Friday 19th July 2019 at 14:00. Food and refreshments will be provided for all attendees.
This event will include a number of pitches from several of the accelerator’s members, covering areas like digital marketing, filmography, cloud collaboration and hosting tools, AI, online learning platforms, intuitive software and more!
The event is taking place at the:
- Digital Exchange Building, 34 Pecker Street, Little Germany, Bradford, BD1 5BD
This event will be an opportunity for you to build and expand your network! Come down and meet with other regional, national and local businesses, programme partners, organisations, pre-starts and start-ups, councillors and council staff.
• 14:00 – Event start
• 14:15 – Introduction by Kyran Parker (RedKite Innovations)
• 14:20 – first client pitch
• 14:30 – second client pitch
• 14:40 – third client pitch
• 14:50 – fourth client pitch
• 15:00 – fifth client pitch
• 15:10 – sixth client pitch
• 15:20 – Final words by Kyran Parker (RedKite Innovations)
• 15:25 to 16:00 – Networking opportunities
Final words include a short talk covering the accelerator, why we must support young companies and to thank all stakeholders, clients and external organisations who are supporting the programme, including Amazon, Vodafone, Morrisons and NorthInvest.
The accelerator is specifically designed to support ambitious digital pre-starts and start-ups in the region to grow and expand their business by giving them access to:
1. Personalised one-to-one coaching and support
2. Specialised events and workshops
3. Business diagnostics to identify growth opportunities
4. Guidance on accessing additional capital, grants and loans
NorthernMax² has already received applications from a diverse variety of fascinating companies and individuals, operating in areas such as:
- AI Development
- Digital Marketing
- Internet Security and Infrastructure
- IT and App Development
- Online Learning Platforms
RedKite Innovations has been thrilled to have managed this years accelerator and has been thankful for the opportunity to support these driven companies along their journey to expand their business and grow the economy of Bradford and the surrounding Leeds City region.