Northern MAX – a market-access focused 12-week accelerator programme funded by City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council and AD:Venture
Delivery partners are DHEZ LTD (Digital Health Enterprise Zone) and innov8tive Minds Ltd.
The programme will started 8th of January 2018 based out of the Digital Exchange in Little Germany, Bradford.
See our video to find out what the cohorts got from their experience.
During this programme the cohort covered:
- Validate their technology and business models
- Create and test MVPs
- Be introduced to potential customers, funders and investors
Graduates from the programme will leave with a clear understanding of their growth strategy, funding options and market opportunity. They will have secured some sort of funding, tested their assumptions in live NHS and care settings, and have pitched to potential customers and investors.
Supporting organisations included:
- Various NHS organisations including Trusts, NHS England, NHS Digital. The cohort will have the opportunity to meet and test their tech with frontline and purchasing personnel including GPs, clinicians, public and private health and care organisations, NHRIs
- Various public sector organisations involved in the tranformation of health and social care services
- LEP Growth Hub, AD:Venture, Bradford 20:20, YHASN, Northern Health Alliance, Tech North, Translate
If you’d like to find out more about Northern Max, drop us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
We can also help you with…
Ready to start your AD:VENTURE?
Register your interest and one of our advisors will be happy to help…