UNIVERSITY SUPPORT & THE BUSINESS GROWTH COLLECTIVE
Universities successfully work in partnership with a wide range of small businesses in a variety of ways, for example:
- Access to leading-edge facilities and academic expertise
- Partnerships to develop new lines of business
- Expert training to support people development from technical skills to leadership and management
- Access to new talent from interns, placement students and graduates
There are 3 universities involved in the Ad:Venture partnership, each with specialist expertise.
University of Bradford academic staff can offer you their expert knowledge in the following areas:
- Business growth: Business planning and strategy, knowing and growing your customer base, sales and marketing, leadership and financial management
- Advanced Healthcare; Innovative Engineering; and Sustainable Societies.
Our specialist knowledge is in the following areas: Media, Film and Journalism; Business including SME growth and development; Childhood and Education; Criminology, Sociology and Psychology (including Sport Psychology and Forensic Psychology); Health, Nutrition, Sport and Physical Education (including Sports Coaching).
Leeds Beckett academic staff can offer you their expert knowledge in the following areas:
- Business growth: Business planning and strategy, knowing and growing your customer base, sales and marketing, scaling up your business, effective leadership, networking and financial management
- Harnessing technology: cyber security, green and sustainable IT, robotics, 3D printing, gamification, virtual reality, app development, video development and web design
The Business Growth Collective
Tackle your barriers to business growth
Prepare to be challenged by your peers, spark new ideas, fine tune your problem-solving skills and take action on complex, thorny or long standing issues. Join other business owners and tap into the power of multiple minds to overcome whatever stands between you and business growth.
The sessions are led by experienced facilitators, each with a proven track record in business support and action learning for small businesses.
A couple of quotes from November 2017 Business Growth Collective,
“It was a great opportunity to share challenges of my business, but to also receive ideas to resolve them and to be challenged to actually act on them”
“You are not alone, other businesses are in the same situation and there to support you”
Register your interest at any time, and the partner Universities will contact you to check eligibility and assign you to the next available Business Growth Collective.
We can also help you with…
Ready to start your AD:VENTURE?
Register your interest and one of our advisors will be happy to help…