20th November 2017 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This masterclass takes place over two full days. Please note that it is necessary to attend both days. The dates are:
Mon 20th November, 09:30 – 16:30
Mon 27th November, 09:30 – 16:30
This programme will help you to:
- Develop a strategy for your business and create a business plan with realistic goals building continuity and sustainability into your business
• Assess your business’ capabilities, products and services
• Understand how to construct financial projections and manage costing based on your strategy
• Analyse your industry and competitors and develop market intelligence to gain the confidence to help you to diversify into new customers, products or services
Your facilitators: Suneel Kunamaneni and Alfred Chinta
Suneel Kunamaneni is an experienced academic-consultant who has worked with multinational companies and small businesses to develop a range of new products and markets. Sunil is an expert in the commercialization of technology, sustainable design, understanding costs and assessing the return on investment of business activities.
Alfred Chinta is an experienced academic-consultant with a background in production management. His special interests lie in activity costing and planning processes, along with supply chain management and omni-channel retailing. Alfred delivers training to small and medium sized enterprises and has extensive links with procurement and logistics professional networks.
Am I eligible?
The AD:VENTURE project is aimed at providing support to young and growing businesses with an eligibility focus on:
• SMEs under 3 years old
• Based in the Leeds City Region
• Trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care, and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality)
• Commitment and plans for achieving growth in turnover and creation of jobs
Date and Time
Mon, 20 Nov 2017, 09:30 –
Mon, 27 Nov 2017, 16:30
Charles Eames Room
Organiser: Leeds Beckett AD:VENTURE team
Organiser of AD:VENTURE Masterclass: Practical Business Planning
Leeds Beckett University is a partner in the AD:VENTURE programme, an ERDF-funded project which brings together Universities from across the Leeds City region with local Councils, Chambers and with private sector partners. The AD:VENTURE partners offer a diverse range of expertise and services to support young businesses with an ambition to grow. The funded support programme includes access to masterclasses, peer-to-peer learning opportunities and expert one-to-one advice.
Find out more at:www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/adventure
To contact us, email email@example.com or ring (0113) 812 4860