17th January 2018 1:30 pm - 4:30 am
Discover low-cost and no-cost ways to build and enhance your personal reputation. You’ll pick up tips on how to raise your personal profile and demonstrate your own unique expertise and experience. Expect to leave this session with a clear insight on how to raise your personal profile
The event will be delivered by Ros Walker who has a long track record as marketing and PR specialist. She is an engaging trainer and a passionate supporter of small businesses. Her fresh and enthusiastic perspective helps businesses gain a competitive edge.
Venue: Emm Lane campus, University of Bradford
For more info and to book onto the event CLICK HERE
This event is free to attend for businesses which are eligible for support under the ERDF Ad:Venture project:
- an SMEs under 3 years old
- Based in the Leeds City Region *
- Trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care, and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality)
- Committed and planning to achieve growth in turnover and creation of jobs
All registrations will be screened to ensure attendees meet these criteria and the organisers reserve the right to cancel bookings for ineligible businesses.
* The Leeds City Region refers to the local authority districts of Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York.