Starts in 6 Days, 18 Hours
24th January 2018 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Want to improve your success in cold calling? This fun and fast paced session is a must. Expect to leave this session with your own step–by-step guide to:
- the buying and selling process
- getting over your ‘phone fear’
- opening the call
- fact Finding for success
- handling objections
- the all-important close
The event will be led by Amy Sharpe. Amy has 12 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing, a Google accreditation, an NLP Business Diploma and a Leadership and Management qualification. Amy’s teaching style is down to earth and straight to the point, breaking down and simplifying each step to ensure that her training is fun yet effective!
For more info or to book CLICK HERE
This event is organised by the University of Bradford Ad:Venture team but will be held in Skipton – full details will sent to registered delegates.
This event is free to attend for businesses which are eligible for support under the ERDF Ad:Venture project:
- an SMEs under 3 years old
- Based in the Leeds City Region *
- Trading in an eligible sector (this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, activities related to education or social care, and those sectors trading directly with consumers e.g. retail and hospitality)
- Committed and planning to achieve growth in turnover and creation of jobs
Delegates will be contacted directly after registering and will be required to complete an additional registration form to confirm eligibility for support from the Ad:Venture programme. The organisers reserve the right to cancel bookings for ineligible businesses.
* The Leeds City Region refers to the local authority districts of Bradford, Calderdale, Craven, Harrogate, Kirklees, Leeds, Selby, Wakefield and York.