Starts in 3 Days, 12 Hours
30th May 2018 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Are you looking to grow your business that is less than 3 years old and based in the Leeds City Region?
Then join us for our Business Workshop where there will be an opportunity to network followed by an interactive presentation on Content Creation & Blogging for Business by Janet Bebb, Social Media Marketing Consultant and Trainer at Social Progress Ltd.
Do you feel you need to have a better understanding of how to create effective content for web, social media & blogging? In order to run a successful advertising or social media campaign you need to have relevant and engaging content to go with and underpin it. Without content there will be no context or connection with the audience. This workshop will inspire you to plan in advance and give you ideas as to where and how you can generate content for your own social media campaigns, websites and blogs.
- What is content marketing?
- What is blogging and why should we do it?
- How is it done effectively?
- Why your team is important in the development of content
- Reaching a wider audience through blogging, social media & web content
- Investigating good & bad websites
- The magic 7 steps
- Content marketing progress
- Thinking creatively
- Techniques for creating the perfect headline
- Impactful content structure
- Building credibility
- Content process
- Writing styles
- Formats – text, graphics, images, video
- The power of storytelling
- Delegates will have a better understanding of how to create effective content for web, social media & blogging
- How content affects search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Know what to include in copy to keep customers coming back for more
- Source content quickly, effectively & accurately
- Learn how to work with others to increase your online presence
- Show professional worth, give visibility, accessibility & credibility
- Engage with a new audience by building a presence online
- Communicate with existing customers, develop those relationships, increase sales
- Build trust, be open and transparent as a business
- Become more proactive in sourcing new business through prospects and customers
Janet is a highly regarded social media marketing consultant and trainer with over 10 years’ experience in business and enterprise. Janet is recognised as one of Enterprise Nation’s top 50 UK Growth Advisers and is one of only eight Accredited Facebook #SheMeansBusiness Trainers in the UK. A competent speaker at business events on social media and enterprise, her agency Social Progress are Regional Finalists for the Chamber Awards in November 2017 in the category of ‘Best Use Of Social Media’ and were finalists at the National UK Blog Awards in 2016 & 2017, under the category of ‘Social Media, Marketing, PR & Comms’. Janet & her team support SMEs and larger corporates with social media in-house & open workshops, 1:1 training, digital reviews, strategy and planning, social media set up, Facebook advertising campaigns and content management of social media accounts.
For more info and to book the event click here.
The Venue: Storthes Hall Park, Kirkburton, Huddersfield, HD8 0WA