FINANCE AND GRANT FUNDING
Finance Brokerage & Grants
As new and young businesses will require finance to grow, AD:VENTURE will offer a variety of financial support including access to grants and loans.
You’ll be given impartial advice to help you decide what the best finance option for you and your business really is. You’ll get support from your advisor on finance brokerage and assistance navigating the funding landscape, helping you achieve your growth goals.
Business Enterprise Fund
The Business Enterprise Fund (BEF) is a social enterprise that supports small businesses with flexible finance to help them thrive and grow.
Start Up Loans Overview
BEF are Delivery Partner for the Government’s Start Up Loans Programme. Start Up Loans are designed for emerging and growing businesses from pre-start to 2 years trading.
- £500 to £25,000 per director, (£100,000 maximum per business)
- Personal loan – unsecured
- 6% fixed interest
- Loan term up to 5 years
- No penalty for early repayment
- Mentor support on offer in 1st 12 months
Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund Loans Overview
The Business Enterprise Fund manage the Northern Powerhouse Investment Fund’s Microfinance Fund for Yorkshire and the Tees Valley. These loans are perfect for businesses purchasing equipment, employing staff or scaling up.
- Up to £100,000 unsecured loans
- Interest rates between 8% and 18%
- Flexible terms and no early repayment penalties
Start Up Grant
- Grants available between £500 and £2500
- Designed to cover the start-up costs
- Not available for running costs or working capital
- 100% of the start-up grant will be awarded upon satisfactory completion of the investment supported and businesses will be required to contribute 50% of eligible costs
- Grants available between £2500 and £25,000 for business aged between 12 and 36 months.
- Grants are aimed at capital investment.
- Encouraging and supporting growth and job creation.
- 75-90% of the business growth grant will be awarded upon satisfactory completion of the investment supported
- Businesses will be required to contribute 50% of eligible costs
We can also help you with…
Ready to start your AD:VENTURE?
Register your interest and one of our advisors will be happy to help…